Here, I will explain how to add subtitles to movies and TV shows on Showbox app for Android, iPhone/iPad, PC/Laptop & other devices. Showbox Subtitles are fetched from opensubtitles.org, and you only can use them within the application. You can use this feature while casting movies or TV shows of ShowBox on Chromecast.
Before watching any media, you must have installed the Showbox APK on various devices like – Showbox for PC, Showbox for iPhone/iPad, and other devices. There are other best movie applications you can download to your device and start watching movies with proper subtitles.
Know How To Add Subtitles on Showbox
These are the steps involved in adding English or other language subtitles to Showbox movies application while watching.
- Open the Movie you want to watch on Show Box.
- Choose the HD quality 360P/480P/720P, select Other Player and click on Watch Now.
- Now the movie starts playing. Just click on the Menu, and select Subtitles.
- Once you chose the above option, you will see options like Open & Get Subtitles online. If you already download .srt file of the film to your device, then you must select Open. In this example, I will download the file here itself, so, I choose Get subtitles online option.
- Now select Search option to proceed further.
- Check the box Seach in open subtitles. Type the movie name correctly, Click on Done and OK.
- Now select the proper source of .SRT file from search results to download and load into the Showbox. Click on download option.
- Subtitles will download within seconds and load automatically to your movie.
You can follow this procedure to any movie and TV show which you would like to watch on Showbox application. If you still need any further clarification, please leave your problem or issue as a comment. I will respond to it whenever I get into my work. Hope it helped you! Share it with family and friends and let them enjoy free movies of Showbox online.